Hi My Friends!!
Welcome to Littlemas Day 1! For the entire month of December, I will be bringing you activities to do with your dom, and printables to enhance your Little Space. It is my deepest wish that you enjoy these activities and have a joyful holiday season. Today is all about writing a letter to Santa!
I remember when I was a little girl my parents would take my older brother and I to see Santa Claus at the church Christmas party. We would all write letters to Santa and then toss them into the fireplace. We believed that the letters would magically be transported to the North Pole. I would close my eyes and wish for Barbies… dolls… and tea sets. Christmas morning would be an hours-long event of tearing into a mountain of presents that created a lake of ripped wrapping paper all over the living room floor. I thought it was the best day of the year.
Fast forward to today. In truth, I’m a minimalist. While I enjoy shopping, I love to shop for others instead of myself. And really, that’s what the Christmas season is all about. Giving to others and basking in the feeling that you put more peace, kindness, and love out in the world. As you write your letter to Santa, don’t forget to think of others too. Have a beautiful holiday season everyone!
Activity: Write a letter to Santa with Your Dominant
- Have your Little write a letter to Santa and place it in an envelope addressed to: Santa Claus, North Pole.
- Write a personalized response to your Little’s letter and sign it “From Santa.”
- Insert both letters into an envelope, and address it to your Little.
- Add the return address: SANTA, NORTH POLE, to the envelope.
- Ensure a First-Class Mail stamp is affixed to the envelope.
- Place the complete envelope into a larger envelope, with appropriate postage, and address it to:NORTH POLE POSTMARK
4141 POSTMARK DR
ANCHORAGE AK 99530-9998
We recommend sending Letters from Santa by December 8 so that they can be received by the Anchorage, AK, Postmaster no later than December 15. Santa’s helpers in Anchorage, AK, will take care of the rest!
Be sure to share the experience on social media using #LettersFromSanta.