Hi My Friends!
Tonight we are kicking off a new Cg/l relationship series called, “Diving into the Lifestyle”! Last time we focused on “How to Build a D/s Relationship That Lasts”. If you haven’t had a chance to read it, please take a few minutes and go back to read up on that series. You won’t want to miss it. 🙂 Today, we are moving forward with a new series called, “Diving into the Lifestyle”. This 8 part series will focus on different aspects within the Cg/l dynamic that most couples encounter. For tonight, we’re going to discuss how to get your Little into Little Space. If you’re new to the blog, or if you’re new to the lifestyle, welcome! I’m so glad you’re here. Little Space is a state of mind. It’s a mindset in which a legal adult suspends their imagination to regress in age to feel, look, and act, little!
Now there are many ways in which a dom can assist in helping ease a little into the head space. Below you will find 25 ways to help your little one get into the mindset easier, quicker, and happier. Enjoy!
25 Ways to Put Your Little into Little Space:
- Cut up their food into bite sized pieces before you serve them.
- Serve them specific “Little Foods” (For example: dino nuggets, goldfish, mac and cheese with special noodles, hotdog bites, onion rings, banana bites, animal crackers, sushi bites).
- Make their meal look “cute” by cutting a face out of it, or using a cookie cutter to turn a sandwich into a shape.
- Serve food to your little on children’s dishes. (Note: You can buy these inexpensively at your local dollar store!).
- Get in the kitchen and cook little foods together! Choose a recipe that is designed for kids (with very few ingredients and steps) and push your little to cook with you while in the head space.
- Throw down a blanket on the floor to create a “playmat” that your Little can play with their stuffies and toys on the floor.
- Get a crayola water play mat and markers to allow your artsy, creative little, draw over and over without wasting supplies or paper!
- Snuggle up and watch children’s TV shows on YouTube or on TV. (Bonus points if you sing along to the songs with your little 😉 ).
- Build a pillow fort (complete with fairy lights) and snuggle up together for an afternoon nap.
- Have a dance party or a karaoke night together in your pajamas as you rock the night away!
Outdoors/ In Public:
- Take your little one to your local park to play on the playground.
- Tell your little, “Hold Daddy’s/Mommy’s hand when we cross the street” or sing as you grab their hand, “Look both ways, before we cross the street!” in a sing-song voice. This is a sure fire way to push them into feeling little.
- When you’re out in the store, detour by the toy department and just let your little explore to ogle at all of the shiny, toys.
- Buy your little sidewalk chalk! It’s very inexpensive and will allow them to get fresh air while drawing pretty, little pictures, or making a hopscotch to play with.
- When you’re out to eat, inform your little that you will be choosing their meal AND ordering for them. Watch as your little grins at you, and feels super small in a heartbeat.
- If you have an ABDL (adult baby diaper lover), develop a diapering routine where you can lovingly change their diaper, wipe them down with diaper wipes, and powder their private area. It can be a very rewarding and bonding experience.
- Put your little in the bath tub as you kneel to the side and literally wash their hair. Take time to turn their hair into silly spikes and other hair creations, and have a good laugh together!
- Take the time to brush your little’s teeth for them at night. It might feel awkward at first learning how to brush someone else’s teeth, but it’s not so hard once you get used to it.
- When your little is on their period, lovingly lay them down on a towel on the bed. Use a box of diaper wipes to freshen up their private area. (This is especially nice if your little does not use diapers, because it can give them the sensation of feeling little and clean when their body feels so icky). Wipe them clean of blood and then place an adhesive pad in their panties. Your little will feel so loved and thankful for your attention to their needs.
- When your little goes to shower, make it a shower for two! Give them bath crayons and play tic-tac-toe on the wall. (It washes off so easily). Make showering fun as you touch and love on each other.
- Read your little a bedtime story. Let them pick out the book!
- Make sure that you kiss their stuffies as you tuck them into bed. This will make your little smile from ear to ear.
- (If appropriate) say bedtime prayers together with your little one.
- Consider placing a diffuser next to your little one as they sleep. You can put essential oils in the diffuser and make their room smell soft, and relaxing.
- Another tool to help ease your little one into a peaceful sleep is to purchase an inexpensive light projector. Some project stars, planets, or ocean waves. But these quiet machines will help ease your little one into a blissful sleep as they watch the shapes swirl around their ceiling.
Alright that’s it from me for this post, my friends. I sincerely hope that you enjoyed these 25 ways to put your little one into little space. Stay tuned for the next post in which we dive into the benefits of having a babysitter. Until then, have a wonderful weekend, and as always, keep on smiling! 🙂