Hi My Friends!
Today kicks off the start of “100 Days of D/s Bonding” and I am so excited for you all to come along on the journey and try these activities too! It’s one thing to create content, post it on social media and here on my blog, but never do them. However, this time I want to show you that I’m not just some BDSM content creator. I actually live the Cg/l lifestyle. I am a Little with a Daddy dom, who proudly marches to her own beat! 🙂 That said, you’ll see pictures of my Daddy and I along with each day’s activities. I sincerely hope you enjoy them.
For Day 1, we will be completing 35 Icebreaker Questions designed for M/s or Cg/l couples. These questions are yours to take, curl up with your dom, and just reconnect. Many times we might think we know our partners answers, but it’s so vital that we hold space and ask them these questions anyway. Give them a chance to express their thoughts and feelings. You’ll be surprised at how much you learn.
I enjoyed curling up with my Daddy so much during this exercise. We looked into each others eyes, and just held space for each other. I learned things about him, which led me to asking even more questions than I had written down! 🙂 It was really nice. I hope that you get just as much enjoyment out of this activity as we did. Have a beautiful day everyone, stay tuned for the next post, and as always, keep on smiling! 🙂
For the digital version, keep scrolling down… 😉
“100 Days of D/s Bonding, Day 1: Icebreaker Questions”
- How did you come to explore BDSM?
- How do you identify within the BDSM spectrum?
- What paths of submission interest you? (Slave, Submissive, Taken in Hand, Pet, Little, Adult Baby, Kajira, Masochist, Pleasure Slave, Pony Girl)
- What paths of domination interest you? (Master, Sir, Top, Daddy, Owner, Trainer, Sadist, Babysitter)
- How do you identify sexually? Have you ever thought about exploring your sexual boundaries with the same or opposite sex?
- How did you discover that you’re a Little or Caregiver? What there an “Aha” moment that made you realize, or did you slowly come to the realization that it is who you are all along?
- Do you view Cg/l, DDLG/LB, MDLG/LB, as a kink (sexual attraction) or not?
- Would you ever want to have sex in Little Space? Why or why not?
- Are there any traumas from your past that connect with why you identify as a Little or Caregiver? If so, do you feel comfortable telling me?
- What is the most difficult thing about being a Little?
- What is the most difficult thing about being a Caregiver?
- What is the most enjoyable aspect about being a Little?
- What is the most enjoyable aspect about being a Caregiver?
- When was the moment that you knew that you wanted to collar me and officially become a D/s couple?
- Has our D/s relationship been everything that you expected? Was there anything that was surprising?
- Do you have any fantasies with me that we’ve never explored? If so, what are they?
- Do you have other kinks that you’ve never explored? If so, what are they?
- Do you have any roleplay sex scenes that you’ve wanted to explore but haven’t?
- Have you ever had a taboo thought that you’ve never shared before? If so, do you feel comfortable sharing it with me?
- How do you feel about Littles who engage in adult activities while in Little Space (such as: smoking, vaping, drinking, etc.)? Does it bother you? Why or why not?
- What are your hard limits? Soft limits?
- Have any of your hard limits or soft limits changed since we’ve been together? If so, which ones and why?
- How do you feel about knife play? Is it a turn on or turn off?
- What is your ideal Little Space date?
- As a dom, what is one thing that I do in Little Space that really turns you on?
- Why did you give me my Little name? What inspired you?
- What do you think about couples who get matching tattoos? Would you ever want to get one with me?
- How do you feel about bratting or Littles who brat? Is it a turn on or turn off and why?
- What is a pet peeve of yours that Littles do?
- What is a pet peeve of yours that caregivers do?
- Would you ever want me to have a babysitter (for the days when you’re too tired to be in a caregiver head space)? Why or why not?
- How do you feel about connecting with the Cg/l community? Would you ever want to join forums or FetLife? Why or why not?
- How do you think we resolve conflict as a D/s couple?
- Is there anything that we can improve upon as a couple in our relationship?
- What is one goal that you have for us as D/s, to achieve this year?