Hi My Friends!
The Cg/l monthly newsletter is back and I’m so excited to share it with you. When I first created this site, it was one of the very first things I did. November was the first issue. Then Littlemas came and went with 24 printables! (See the FREE printables site page at the top for more info). Now it’s 2019 and I am back with a new issue of the Cg/l newsletter. Here is what you can expect in this issue:
- A story for your dom to read to you! In the November issue we met the character Rosie Zhang, a little girl who was swept up one fateful night by a pirate crew called The Myrmidons. After losing her parents and village to the Bloodsail Buccaneers, one of the pirates defected and took Rosie with him, raising her as his own. He began his own crew called the Myrmidons and raised the young girl at sea. In this issue we’re back to see how Rosie fared over the holidays and what the pirate crew does in the middle of winter!
- A pen pal letter to YOU! No little should ever feel alone. In this issue you’ll find my email and a special letter from me, to you! 🙂 I would love to hear from you. So please feel free to email, or DM me on Instagram. (All of the information is in the newsletter).
- Caregiver’s Corner: My daddy is back writing another article for all the dom’s to enjoy. This time his topic is, “15 Ways to Kick Off the New Year Right with Your Little One”. I know you’ll enjoy it!
- Little Space Recipe! This month’s recipe is one of my favorites to make… cheesy-broccoli baked potatoes! Yum! With just a few ingredients, you can whip up this creamy, warm dinner in under an hour. It’s filling and far healthier than any fast food version.
- A picture-story for “wee ones”! This simplified version of the main story line is written for you to slip into Little Space and read to your dom! There are picture cues for every little and adult baby to enjoy and follow along with.
- Connect the dots: This special connect the dots corresponds to the main story line. I know you’ll have a blast figuring out what special design it is this month! 🙂
Enjoy this special newsletter, everyone! Stay tuned for the next post and as always, keep on smiling! 🙂