Hi My Friends!
Enjoy these two activities to further deepen and connect with your dominant or submissive as we slowly journey through the next 100 days.
== Day 13 ==
Activity: Create a Bedroom Mobile
There is something magical and whimsical about a bedroom mobile. When I was a child, my bedroom had this large lamp that looked like a moon. It was a large off-white globe that hung down from the ceiling in an alcove that was painted a soft, muted blue. As I got older my tastes naturally changed. I once had a ceiling fan that was specialty designed, complete with a musical carousel every time you turned the fan on. I loved it. Mobiles are soothing to the brain and the eye. They are perfect for drawing your attention away from thoughts, to slowly ease into a peaceful sleep as you watch it turn and spin slowly above your head.
This activity is limitless in the kinds of mobiles that you can make with your partner. Here are a few ideas to get you going:
- Use cardboard and aluminum foil to create stars that spin overhead. Cut out stars from the cardboard. Cover them with aluminum foil. Tie them to string and several dowels and you’re set!
- Make a nature mobile using fallen pine cones, sticks, leaves, etc.
- Go to the dollar store and pick out small plushie toys. Connect them with string and sticks to create a mobile.
- Make colorful origami birds (or any other shape!) and using a round stitching loom, create a mobile with the origami hanging down.
- Create a cascading colorful rainbow mobile using streamers of different colors.
If the idea of creating your own bedroom mobile scares you, you can buy a beautiful one for relatively little money. This hot air balloon mobile is my absolute favorite on Amazon! 🙂
== Day 14 ==
Activity: Create a Dreams & Wishes Collage Art with Your Dom/sub
Collage art is one of those unique art techniques where you can get wild, messy, and there isn’t a right or wrong way to make a collage. For this activity, sit down with your partner and discuss the future of your D/s relationship. Think about the following questions:
- Where do you want to be 1 year from now? 5 years? 10 years?
- What is one goal that you have as a D/s couple?
- What is a date that you want to do together?
- What are some words, nicknames, etc. that are meaningful to the both of you?
- What is one dream that you have when you think about your partner?
Using your answers as inspiration, create a collage together. Use old newspapers, magazines, and pictures that you print out from the internet as your art! Enjoy and have fun! ❤