When you’re meeting a potential dominant there are many things to take into consideration. You want to find a partner with whom you mesh well with personality-wise. You’ll want someone who understands you, and can meet all of your needs. Likewise, you’ll want to know your potential dominants needs, wants, and what they expect from you. Now let’s dive in and explore questions that will be helpful for you to ask as you get to know each other.
I. The Fundamentals of Cg/l and BDSM:
- Have you ever had a previous Cg/l relationship? If so, how many and what was your primary role?
- How would you describe your domination style? Are you a Master, Daddy, Mommy, Sir, Owner, etc.?
- Have you ever cared for a Little before? If so, what type of Little were they?
- How did you discover that you’re a dominant?
- How did you discover Cg/l?
- Why are you attracted to caring for a Little?
- Have you ever used safe words? If so, what words did you use?
- What are your hard limits?
- What are your soft limits?
- What are your kinks, fetishes, and taboo fantasies?
- Would you consider yourself a Sadist? Masochist? Switch?
II. Communication and Scheduling:
- What times are we going to set aside to communicate with each other regularly?
- What is the best method to communicate with each other?
- What days of the week work best for connecting with each other?
- What limitations will your schedule present as an obstacle for us?
- Do you have any specific needs in terms of communicating with each other? (e.g. a goodnight text, or a good morning phone call)
III. The “Other” Stuff:
- What expectations do you have for your submissive?
- Why do you want me as your submissive?
- How do you think you can help as my dominant? In what areas of my life would you like to help me?
- Are you the type of dominant who wants more then one submissive?
- What are your typical forms of punishment, and do you think punishment is an effective tool to use with a submissive?
- What are your pet peeves?
- What do you hope for in the long run of your D/s relationship?
I hope these questions help you in your journey to meeting a dominant. Have a wonderful Thursday everyone, keep on smiling, and I will see you all back here for the next post!