We’re back for another T.M.I. Tuesday! Remember, if you’re a blogger and wish to jump in this fun collaboration/activity with the rest of us fellow bloggers, please head over to the T.M.I. Tuesday blog and check it out. H is so wonderful posting thoughtful, engaging questions for all of us to answer weekly. I have no doubt you’ll love it. 🙂 Alright, now let’s dive into this week’s questions:
1. Do you or did you have an “our song” with a current or past significant other? What is the song?
I’ve always had songs that resonated with me and my partners. My husband and I love the song, “Tinatangi” by: Cooky Chua, Bayang Barrios and The Benjamins. My Daddy and I love the song, “Shave Yo Legs” by: Keb’ Mo’. I’ve always had music as a part of nearly every relationship that I’ve been in. 🙂 It’s awesome.
2. What is your most annoying habit?
Probably overthinking. I have a tendency to worry about little things that I likely shouldn’t worry about. Then I can stress myself unnecessarily so and the next thing I know it, my daddy is helping me to calm back down again lol.
3. You have been offered free plastic surgery for one part of your body, what will you fix?
My thighs. I would love to get a bit of liposuction on them to reduce the jiggle.
4. A meteor is headed for your house. You have saved family, pets, your computer, and smart phone. You have time to save one more item, what will you save?
A special journal that I’ve kept over the years for my girls. ❤
5. Would you reveal a deep dark, shameful or embarrassing secret about your partner for one million dollars?
Not for all the money in the world. Trust is FAR more important to me than money. Besides, if you truly love your partner, why would you ever want to damage them in such a way? No, it simply isn’t worth hurting another person (especially a partner!) like that.
Bonus: Which one of these do you have the most of: a sense of humor, sense of time, sense of direction, sense of adventure?
Oooo…. it’s kind of a tie between a sense of direction and a sense of humor. I love to laugh and be silly. But I also have a really good sense of direction. If I had to choose one I guess I would pick a sense of direction, simply because I’m usually acutely aware of my surroundings at all times which allows me to navigate where I’m going fairly easily.