Good Morning Friends!
We’re back with another T.M.I. Tuesday! So let’s jump right into these steamy questions. 🙂
1. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Why?
Sex is a difficult topic for partners to discuss, yet sex can draw couples closer together.
I agree! Sex can be a tricky topic to discuss in a new relationship, but communication is key. As I just covered on a previous post, transparency is key to having a healthy relationship of any kind. This includes discussing your needs, wants, desires, etc. in the bedroom. We all have them, so why not be open about it? Talk to your partner about what you expect from your sex life. It will be refreshing to be on the same page as a couple. Then you can support each other and strive to meet each others needs.
2. Who did you first come out to and why did you chose that person?
Well, as a hetero/ cis-gendered woman, I don’t know what it’s like to come out. However, I did “come out” of sorts to my family about being an adult little, and to say that I’m into BDSM. In no way is this the same magnitude that LGBTQI+ individuals face when coming out to friends and family. It’s simply the only way that I can relate. I chose to tell my family about me being an adult Little because I have published 2 books and spend much of my time researching, learning, and experiencing the Cg/l lifestyle. So, they were bound to figure it out at some point. I wanted them to hear about it from me first. 🙂
3. Has someone come out to you? What was your reaction?
I have had both friends and family members come out to me over the years. As a proud ally of the LGBTQI+ community, I have always accepted people as they are. Love is love is love to me. 🙂 “Judge ye lest be judged” and I certainly will never pass judgement here. ❤
4. Recent studies show that smartphones are causing decreased intimacy among partners. In your relationship is the smartphone a saboteur or helping hand?
Great question! Daddy and I have a long distance Cg/l relationship, so our smartphones are essential in keeping us connected as we text, send pics, and talk on the phone. However, on a day to day basis, my husband and I have had to put our phones down in order to be able to connect more authentically. When I’m with someone in person I don’t like having our phones around much. I want to be 100% into them.
5. Tell us something that you do that could cause someone to say “What Will the Neighbors Think?”.
Hehehehe! I think the most scandalous thing that I could do to make my neighbors do a double-take would be to have sex in front of a window. Oh how that would make me blush! Or, on a more G-rated note, I suppose if I painted my house in rainbow stripes (which I would totally do because I think rainbows are gorgeous), that would cause neighbors to do a double-take. 🙂
6. What was your most recent motivation for masturbation?
I was thinking about my Daddy when I most recently masturbated. 😉
Bonus: Do you regularly view porn? What’s regular?
I don’t view porn anymore. I used to watch it for years to masturbate, but I actually weaned off of it completely for several reasons:
- I don’t think the BDSM/ Cg/l scenes are realistic. While they can be incredibly hot to view, there are many important elements (such as aftercare, planning beforehand, etc.) that the scenes miss. These are paid trained adults who train their bodies to fuck hard for hours. The average person likely won’t be able to do that.
- Morally, I felt conflicted with watching porn after listening to a moving sermon about how it goes against the Bible and God’s will for us.
- I don’t really get aroused by looking at a porn star’s body. I have to have an emotional connection to the person to get aroused. Otherwise, it’s just a naked person to me and really doesn’t do anything for me. *shrugs*