Good Afternoon Friends,
When I think about my “lovie” (hygiene) routine for Little Space, it makes me pause. It’s a part of me that I don’t talk about often. A space in which I’m vulnerable, quiet, and still. But I want to open up this part of me, and share it with you, because I believe that a “lovie” routine can benefit other submissives too. I’ve never been the type of girl who has felt confident in her body. Like so many out there, I have tried every diet on the market before finally getting gastric bypass surgery. It completely changed my life, but not quite how you think. Yes, I lost a very large amount of weight. And that’s great, but it took years after the surgery to change my habits and my mind. It’s still a work in progress 🙂
Feeling confident in your body begins with self-love. I believe that turning to your dominant to help with body-image issues can be a beneficial step to make as a submissive. Today we’re going to focus on different types of hygiene routines you can incorporate with your sub regardless of where you are in your self-love journey. Now, let’s dive in. ❤
I. A G-Rated “Lovie” Routine:
To all my fellow submissives out there who err on the side of modesty and caution, put your paws up, because I feel you. There are many D/s couples who are loving, healthy, and deeply bonded, but do not incorporate sex into their relationship. As such, they have different rules and structure set in place to maintain certain boundaries. The dominant might focus on the submissive’s goals and implementing rules that support steps to their achievement. Many D/s relationships incorporate a morning and evening routine into their daily schedule because it can be very beneficial for both partners alike. The submissive feels clean, fresh, and cared for, and the dominant is able to physically care for their sub.
If you have a non-sexual D/s relationship or one that limits certain physical contact, there are still ways to create a “lovie” routine. Here are a few recommendations:
- Get some gentle baby lotion, (I recommend Aveeno or Dove), to rub on their hands and arms.
- Purchase some cute toothpaste for your Little that has a yummy flavor (kids’ toothpaste).
- Have a bubble bath (wearing a bathing suit if you’re modest) and use a washcloth puppet to scrub your little.
- Get a cup and gently place your hand to their forehead when going to rinse shampoo out of their hair. This will prevent soap from slipping into their eyes and surely make them feel little.
- Snuggle up with your Little and brush through their hair. It will make them feel good, and it pushes good oils out through the hair follicles.
- Make a sticker chart for your Little and with each task completed, put a cute sticker on their chart as a reward/incentive.
II. A Full Body “Lovie” Routine:
Other D/s couples incorporate sex into their relationship and that’s fine too. If you don’t have limitations on physical touch or modesty, there are other ways in which you can create a “lovie” routine into your daily schedule. Here are a few suggestions to clean and care for your submissive:
- If you have an adult baby, (or even if you don’t), gently diaper wipe their prince/princess parts. Lay them on the bed exposed, and tenderly wipe them clean.
- While they are exposed on the bed, you can also put baby powder (talcum-free!) on their most sensitive area. This will make them feel and smell fresh and clean!
- Rub lotion over their body as you massage their skin. (It’s the perfect time to sneak in a few kisses too).
- Try bottle-feeding your sub! This is one of my favorite things to do. Pull your sub onto your lap, or smush up in the bed as they suckle on their bottle. Holding them close, as they sip their favorite drink from their bottle, is incredibly bonding as Cg/l. Afterward, hold them close to your chest as you tenderly rub their back to burp them. They will feel soothed, and you will feel rewarded nurturing your little one.
- Take a warm shower together as you scrub each other all over. (Bonus points if you make shampoo crazy hair styles with their hair! 😉 ).
III. The Power of Showering Together:
I want to take a moment to pause here and talk about the benefits of showering together as Dominant and submissive. There are few things more relaxing than showering with your partner. Why? Because it’s loads of fun! You bask in the hot water, pressed up close. If it’s one of those super small showers it can be especially fun and silly as you struggle to scrub up with little room to move around. I love a good comical moment like that. 😀 Showering together is sensual, slow, and soothing. It’s a time and space where you can come together as a couple in a vulnerable state to reassure and love on one another. You rub soap over their skin, touching every bare square inch of their body. You’re making them feel clean, while silently giving them acceptance of their body.
Of course it goes without saying that shower sex is loads of fun too. 😉 As a sub, I love giving head in the shower. A while back I was talking with a female friend of mine who absolutely hated to give a blowjob. I was stunned. “Why?” I asked her puzzled. To me, it’s one of my favorite things to do with my partner. But for her, it was a question she dreaded hearing from her partner. “It’s just all up in your face!” she blurted out, “plus cum tastes nasty!”. As a “pro-blowjob” submissive, here are a few tips that might help you the next time you want to service your dominant:
- Remember that the taste of semen depends upon your dominant’s diet. If they eat loads of fruit, their cum will taste sweet. If they eat lots of meat, their cum will taste more salty. So if you want to swallow their load without it being too salty, begin serving your dominant their favorite fruit juice ;). Trust me, it helps a lot!
- If you’re bothered by pubic hair, suggest to your dominant that you both help each other trim or shave your pubic region together. Make it a fun activity! I can tell you from firsthand experience that getting shaved feels very pleasurable, and the same goes for men as well. Be gracious as you approach your partner to make this suggestion. Many people are sensitive about their pubic region.
- Swallowing isn’t the end of the world. Many dominants will be understanding if you want to spit out their cum. However, if you choose to do so, there are discreet ways of going about doing it. Try giving a blowjob in the shower. As you’re down on your knees servicing your dominant, they won’t be very focused once they cum into your mouth. Simply spit it out and let it dribble down your chin. Then flash them a sexy smirk looking up into their eyes. 😉
The shower is an excellent place to scrub up… get dirty… and then scrub up again. 😉
IV. Using a “Lovie” Routine to Promote Body Confidence:
The last point I’d like to touch on briefly is the purpose of incorporating a “lovie” routine with your submissive. I can tell you from personal experience that being an adult little isn’t the easiest path in life. Yes, it’s voluntary to practice being a Little. But it’s also a part of who we are. The vanilla world has put it out there that anyone who is different is “weird”. Many littles might feel insecure in their little space attire. Using a simple morning and evening routine with your submissive can really uplift them and help them see how beautiful they are. Take that time to not only care for your little one, but to make them feel good about themselves. I have to give a huge shout out to my Daddy for this next idea, because it was through his tasks that I began to see my own beauty. So, thank you Daddy! I love you!
If your submissive has self-esteem issues, begin to assign them tasks that target a single body part on their body. Have them reflect and write upon how they see themselves. They aren’t allowed to criticize their body part. They must find beauty in each part of their body.
For example: Task 1: Today I would like you to sit and look at your face. Write only about the beauty that you see in the features of your face. You aren’t allowed to write anything negative. Seek out the beauty in yourself. I love you!
It isn’t the easiest task to do day after day, but I can tell you this: after doing these tasks day after day with my Daddy as part of my routine…. I began to see myself as beautiful. My confidence doubled and I felt like I could tackle things in life easier. I know these exercises will help your submissive too. 🙂
Alright, that’s it from me for this post, my friends. I hope you enjoyed it. If you did, hit that like button and let me know. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and I will see you back here for the next topic!