I hope you all enjoy this week’s T.M.I. Tuesday. Sending big hugs your way as we pace ourselves through the week.
1. Do you write/manage another blog?
I do. I have my more vanilla thoughts and creative poetry written down on https://thegreatgreenroom.home.blog/ . This is where I keep my main focus though. 🙂
2. Pick 3 random blogs from your blogroll and tell us why they are on your blog roll.
Here are three blogs that I’d love to spotlight because I think they are awesome BDSM-related blogs:
- Knotty Thoughts with Sir Hanz ( https://sirhanz.home.blog/ )
- Master Locke ( https://masterlocke.wordpress.com/ )
- Succulent Savage Says.. ( https://succulentsavagesays.home.blog/ )
3. Look around your blog, tell us about two pages or links you want us to visit, be sure to provide a link to them in your answer to this question (on your website).
- The first post is a DDLG 101 post on what the lifestyle is all about: https://littlepennyberry.com/2018/09/26/what-is-the-ddlg-community-really-about-a-littles-perspective/ I wrote this post shortly after I began blogging almost 1 year ago. I’m still pretty proud of it because I really break down the main subcategories of submission, and Cg/l. So if you’re new to the Cg/l scene, take a looksy! 🙂
- The second post is my FREE printables section. https://littlepennyberry.com/free-printables/ I’m so proud of this page, and have put in countless hours designing, typing up, and uploading these documents for the community to use. I truly hope you all enjoy them as much as I enjoyed making them for you! ❤
4. Do you have any unique interests that you have never shared before? What are they?
Definitely! I have many vanilla interests outside of Cg/l, hehe. I’m pretty much a normal person beyond my onesies and love of all things kawaii. 😉 Here are a few of my vanilla interests:
- Cooking and Baking
- Writing letters to send in snail mail
- Everything Christmas
- Jamming to music on the daily
- Traveling and exploring new places
- Having tea time 😉 ❤
5. What’s your current obsession?
Ooooo…. just one? lol. Probably Builders Tea…. and listening to Keb’Mo. (Thank you, Daddy for that music suggestion! I’m hooked lol 😉 ).
Bonus: Has blogging helped or hurt your sex life?
Hmm… neither? I mean, while I do write about BDSM and Cg/l, I don’t know if it has directly impacted my sex life. It brought my Daddy and I together which is amazing. So in that regard, I feel deeply blessed and thankful. But I’d like to think that my sex life isn’t necessarily tied to my writing. *shrugs* 🙂