Good Morning Friends,
If you haven’t guessed by now, I’m a foodie. I love to cook. I love going to fun restaurants. I critique food in my head. I browse through recipes like people look at porn. I take my time. I may have had a food-gasm a time or two. 😉 So, it’s no surprise that I’ve also incorporated food as a large part of my little space and in my sex life as well. If you’re a foodie like me, maybe these tips will give you inspiration. Are you ready to get some delicious, tasty tips? Then, let’s dive in. 🙂
I. Healthy Food to Make Every Little Squeal:
It’s no secret that I have a sweet tooth. I love my carbs. But we can’t have sugar all the time, so it’s important to find healthy treats to swap into your Cg/l care-giving routine. When it comes to healthy snacks, the world is your oyster. There are so many delicious fruits and vegetables out there to choose from. Chop up your little’s favorite fruits to turn into a rainbow kebab. Make a large salad complete with mashed avocado in place of dressing. Blend frozen fruit together for a delicious smoothie and stick a curly straw in the cup to make your little one smile. Whip up a batch of whole-wheat or buckwheat pancakes and then create a smiley face with fruit on their plate. There are a million ways turn a simple, healthy snack into a special treat for your Little. If you’re completely stuck for ideas, check out my Little Space recipes section here on the blog!
If you have an adult baby, or a little who likes to play with baby food, I would encourage you to try making your own baby food! There’s no need to rush out and buy pre-made baby food when it’s so simple to whip something together. Here are a few easy foods to make for your adult baby that are economical, easy to pull together, and will surely make them feel small:
- Mashed potatoes (or sweet potatoes)
- British-style mushy peas
- Mashed bananas
- Cooked honey-glazed carrots (cut small)
- Chinese-style sauteed green beans
- Tofu scrambled “eggs” (made with nutritional yeast)
II. Incorporating Food into Sex:
Now there are other ways to bring food to a new, fun level by incorporating it “between the sheets”. But before you get messy with the chocolate sauce, I recommend keeping a stash of diaper wipes on hand, or a warm, wet towel. Also, be mindful of the food you choose in bed. There are certain foods that will enhance the mood, and other foods that…. will definitely kill the mood lol. You don’t want to be making out with garlic breath, do you? 😉 That said, here are a few ways to incorporate food into your play sessions:
- Have your submissive be a “platter” for your favorite foods. Then eat the food off of them.
- Play around with whipped cream (or coconut whipped cream if you’re vegan). It’s light, easy to squirt from the bottle, and easy to place on the body.
- Have your submissive feed you fruit (like a Greek god) or feed each other. Fruit is incredibly sexy, and light on the stomach.
Now there are a few things you don’t want to do when it comes to food play, including:
- Don’t play with food outside. You might get a friendly, buzzing visitor if you do.
- Don’t choose anything too sticky, such as: honey, chocolate syrup, or melted marshmallow.
- Don’t ever microwave food and try to put it on your partner’s body. It can cause serious burns!!
- And always ask your partner if they have any food allergies prior to incorporating food into your play sessions. You don’t want to accidentally cause an allergic reaction!
III. Learning to Feed Your Little:
I remember the first time I spoon-fed my younger sister. I was nervous. My hand shook a little. It can feel awkward at first to feed another individual. Unlike an actual infant that is gumming baby mush, you’re going to be spoon-feeding an adult little with a full set of teeth and a moving tongue. They might be wiggly with excitement too. If you’re nervous about how to feed your little, don’t be. There are a few ways to feed your little in a way that will keep you both relaxed:
- Pretend like the fork or spoon is an airplane. This will keep your Little feeling small as you gently put the food up to their lips.
- Bring the utensil to their lips and pause there. You don’t need to actually insert the food into their mouth. Let your adult little open their mouth to then take the bite of food. This is safer for them and will ease your nerves.
- Keep a small towel or napkin handy just in case your Little gets bits of food on their face. That way you can clean them up quickly.
- There are many online stores that make inexpensive adult bibs. (But if you’d like an economical option: get an old, baggy t-shirt or art smock and turn it into your designated “bib”! Voila! Problem solved. 😉 ).
- Stock up on rubber-tipped spoons or inexpensive baby utensils. These are gentle, so that if you do happen to bump your little’s teeth or gums, it won’t hurt them.
IV. Learning to Bottle-feed and Burp Your Little:
I have mentioned it before here on my blog, but I’d like to take a moment to discuss bottle feeding your adult little. I’ve never been the type of little to enjoy my pacifier. I have one, but I rarely use it. Instead, I much prefer being bottle fed. But let’s get real for a moment: normal baby bottles trickle the liquid SO SLOWLY that it takes forever to get through a beverage. Not to mention that actual bottles can be a pain in the you-know-what to clean. You can purchase ABDL baby bottles, but if you’re on a tight budget, I have an easier and effective answer! My solution? Mason jar nipples! I’ve found that the 6 month + fast-flow nipples are cheap, easy to clean, widely available to purchase, and are the best option for feeding as an adult little. They keep the liquid moving fast enough to suck a mouthful at a time. But the flow stops as soon as you release the nipple too. So there is no risk of dripping into your mouth or choking as you feed. These nipples also slip into the ring and top of every standard size mason jar. So if you have a few jars laying around the house for canning, wash one out and you have a baby bottle! (You can even decorate it with paint and stickers to make it cute! 😉 ).
Cradle your little one close in bed, or someplace comfortable as you hold them and let them drink from their bottle. Afterwards, it will be time to burp your little. Just as you would with an infant, cradle them close, letting your submissive rest their head against your shoulder or chest while you rub their back. Your little one will have gas in their stomach since sucking on a bottle draws in air along with the liquid. This is completely normal. Rubbing or gently patting their back will release the gas for them to burp and feel soothed. There is absolutely nothing repulsive, or disgusting about burping your adult little. Think of it this way: you are truly caring for your adult baby. You are caring for their physical well being, and slipping deep into the caregiver mindset. (So it’s beneficial for you both!). If your little is shy, give them a hand towel or baby blanket to place against their lips as they burp into the cloth. That will give them a bit of privacy/modesty as you hold them close.
Alright my friends, that’s it from me for this post. I hope you all enjoyed it. 🙂 If you did, hit that like button and let me know! I hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday, and I will see you back here for the next topic!