Good Evening Friends!
I hope you’ve had a great day. This evening we’re discussing thrifty ways to be a Little. When it comes to money, this girl has to pinch some pennies. I’ve never been rich and I don’t anticipate on winning the lottery any time soon. 😉 Therefore, I have to get creative when it comes to my Little Space. Now, let’s keep it real for a moment: some Cg/l items out there are expensive! I’m not going to spend $16 for an ABDL baby bottle when I can spend $3 for a mason jar and $10 for a pack of fast flow nipples and call it a day! In this post you’ll find lots of frugal ways in which you can be both thrifty and cute! Now, let’s dive in. 😉
I. Fun Adult Baby D.I.Y. Projects:
If you’re an adult baby put your mittened-hands up! Adult babies are special little ones with needs slightly different from other types of littles. They like regressing into a space around infancy or toddler-hood where they can gain comfort from soft toys, bottle nursing, and being fed in a high chair. But A.B. items can get pricey which is why I have created a list of fun D.I.Y. projects to make your own A.B. items!
The first is making your own food. Why purchase pre-made baby food when you can make your own? It’s cheaper and far tastier. If you are looking for the pureed texture, buy an immersion blender or a sturdy blender and blend up your food. But I encourage you to scope out recipes such as: mushy peas, mashed sweet potatoes (with butter and garlic), creamed corn, and honey-carrots to begin your culinary foray into making your own baby food.
The next D.I.Y. project is a homemade high chair. Have you seen the prices for an adult high chair? They are astronomical! Don’t go spending $400 for a wooden A.B. high chair when you can make a unique version of your own for much cheaper. Simply purchase a rolling tray table from Amazon for $35 USD. Get your favorite pack of stickers, or paint and decorate the top of it however you’d like. Grab a sturdy chair and roll up that tray table to your chair. Voila! You have a cheap, and cute high chair! (If you’d like to be buckled in, simply purchase a seatbelt online and wrap it around the chair to buckle yourself into the chair).
The third D.I.Y. project is: a customized play shirt! Adult onesies can become expensive quickly if you want a bunch of different patterns. (Most range from $20-40 USD a piece). A cheaper solution is to purchase a set of large men’s white Hanes undershirts. The material is just as soft as a onesie and by buying a size up from your normal size, you will have extra room for comfort. Then, head to your craft store to buy some puffy paints! They are such a fun type of paint to work with, and many of them glow in the dark too! Write your Daddy’s name on your shirt. Paint your favorite things all over it, or write your little name on the back like a jersey. Let your imagination go wild and tada! You just made your own Cg/l shirts. 🙂
The final D.I.Y. project is: your own baby bottle. I know I’m never going to get sponsored by an A.B. baby bottle company (lol) because I’m always preaching about mason jar nipples, but y’all this stuff really works! Trust me. It’s cheaper, and you can decorate the jar however you’d like. Many paints work well on the glass of the mason jar, so you can really go all out with your design. Just make sure to choose 6 month+ fast flow nipples that are compatible with mason jars. These are the nipples that I purchased for mine. They are $10 USD for 2 nipples.
II. Thrifty Little Clothing Ideas:
Alright now let’s talk fashion for a moment. There are so many different styles that littles take on when they enter little space. Some littles go the babygirl route and wear pink, kawaii-style clothing, while others don frilly, lace dresses looking like little lolitas. Other littles love the dark, goth look and wear black and deep purple, while still others are more middles and love to wear a more alternative look. I always encourage you to find the fashion style that best represents you. But you don’t need to break the bank to achieve your look. Here are a few great places to snatch up some fashion on a dime:
- Dresslily: I love this site because it has adorable fashion at rock bottom prices. The best part? The quality is good too! I’ve bought several pieces from them and absolutely love each and every dress.
- Thrift Stores: check out your local thrift store to upcycle your little wardrobe. Often times they have eclectic pieces to fit every fashion style you’re interested in.
- Craigslist: One man’s trash is another man’s treasure, and people are always downsizing their wardrobes to make space for more. Scoop up some new threads at cheap prices in your local community!
- Freecycle: It doesn’t get any cheaper (or easier) than using this platform to find FREE items in your local town. Simply hop on this platform and begin searching for items near your home. It’s that easy, my friends.
III. Free or Cheap Dates:
Now when it comes to dating your dominant or submissive there are many ways to be thrifty while still having a great time. In fact, some of the best dates I’ve ever had were cheap and/or free! 🙂 So trust me when I say that you can absolutely care for your Little without breaking the bank. Here are some free or cheap dates that I’ve personally done that have been a big success. I hope they give you lots of inspiration for your own adventures.
- Grab ice cream cones at McDonalds. (They’re only $1.50 USD each!).
- Pack your own food and head out for a picnic.
- Go for a walk on the beach or the pier. Soak in the sights as you talk.
- Go for a drive in the country. Roll down the windows and sing your favorite tunes together.
- Go for a cup of coffee (or tea!). Sit in plushy chairs and ask each other questions about everything you’re curious about.
- Head to a flea market and browse the sights. There are always weird things to discover.
- Rent a tandem bike and get cycling together… literally attached together lol. Nothing screams teamwork like having to pedal together. If a tandem bike is too difficult, try a cart-bike. They’re much easier.
- Visit your local botanical garden. They are usually inexpensive but so much fun as you wander through rows and rows of flowers.
- Check your local paper for festivals in your area. Often times many festivals are free to attend as you wander around. You can listen to live music and taste nibbles as you soak in the sights.
- Go camping! Pack up a tent, sleeping bags, and a cooler of food and set off. Many tent sites at campgrounds are very inexpensive and they usually have hot showers and bathrooms for you to use too. Stargaze together as you snuggle up under the sky.
- Go fishing. Many places only require you to have a day-fishing license which is very cheap, and fishing poles, bait, etc. are also inexpensive. Head to your local Wal-mart to get everything you need. 🙂
- Head to an art museum. This is a fun free date to do. Hold hands as you wander around looking at art side by side.
Alright my friends, that’s it from me for this post. I hope you’ve enjoyed it. If you did, smash that like button and let me know. I hope you have a great night, and I will see you back here for the next post!