Good Morning Friends!
HAPPY OCTOBER!! It’s my favorite month of the year. With every turning of the calendar page we get the opportunity to start anew with fresh monthly goals. The air is becoming cooler and things are creatively bubbling around the house. As such, I’d like to introduce to you the next installment here on the blog… Tiny Talk Tuesday! I have enjoyed T.M.I. Tuesday so much! A big shout out to H on their blog, because it rocks and if you ever get the chance to go and poke around their site, please do so.
Having jumped on the weekly question collaboration train, I began thinking about starting a weekly question series that’s just for us Cg/l people! These questions will be geared more for our lifestyle, and focused on things that Littles love. That said, today’s weekly topic is: Naughty Halloween! Hot or Not?
Feel free to copy/paste the banner above into your own blog to answer the following questions. Comment and leave your link so that everyone can be sure to go read your blog post too! Are you ready? Then, let’s dive in.
Topic: Naughty Halloween: Hot or Not?
- Would you ever wear matching Halloween costumes with your dominant? Why or why not?
- What is your personal opinion on risque Halloween costumes (such as: french maid outfit, naughty devil, etc.)?
- Should there be an age limit on trick-or-treating?
- Would you ever attend a Halloween Costume Party just for Littles?
- Do you think stores should be able to sell costumes that some might find culturally offensive? (for example: sexy Pocahontas, a ninja, a geisha, a gypsy, etc.)
Bonus question: What is your favorite Halloween candy?