Good Afternoon Friends!
Happy FRI-YAY!! I am dancing around the house to a new song and feeling good!! If you’re into dance music give it a listen:
Alright! Now that we’ve all twerked and gotten that out of our system, let’s focus on this post’s topic. *winks* YOU! Yes, every Friday I’m going to spotlight a blog that I think rocks and deserves some extra love. Why? Because our community is only strong if we support each other as Littles, Babies, Middles, Daddies, and Mommies! So! Today’s spotlight goes to…..
If you haven’t been over to their blog, please take a moment to click away and do so. I chose to spotlight their blog for several reasons:
- They have created various FREE e-books and manuals for Littles and Dominants to read and truly understand what the DDLG dynamic is all about.
- They have a special section for Littles with anxiety and how to cope with anxiety while in little space.
- They have an entire manual over being a Daddy Dom and all that it entails from a psychological point of view.
- They have a special section of poetry that is very well written.
- They DO NOT accept money of any kind. Like me, they write and produce content for the community as a member of the community simply to help others. And you know what?…. That’s awesome!! 😀
So, today I lift my tea mug to Empath at blog: DDLG Training and Guide! You, Empath, are amazing! Thank you for publishing content for all of us to enjoy. Thank you for helping future submissives, Littles, and dominants learn about what our lifestyle is really like. Thank you for helping to break societal misconceptions about our community, and doing it in a way that is tasteful, thorough, and all in the name of education. YOU ROCK and I’m cheering you on!!
What are you waiting for? 😉 Go head on over there!!
Have a great Friday, my friends!!