Good Evening Friends!
Tonight I curled up with my hubby for tea time watching “Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire”. I was feeling really Little so naturally that trickled over to us getting in the kitchen to bake….
Hubby: Kitten, what would you like to bake?
Hubby: What kind of cookies?
Me: Star cookies!!
Hubby: Okay…. what’s in star cookies?
Hubby: …. LOL Oh, Kitten….
Well, we didn’t end up making star-shaped cookies. But, we did make rainbow fairy cookies that tasted soooo good! So I’m sliding in here to share the recipe with all of YOU! I hope you enjoy it as much as we did! Keep smiling, friends! *BIG HUGS*!!
Rainbow Fairy Cookies
Makes: 1 dozen
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp. heavy cream
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 cup rainbow sprinkles
- Cream the butter and sugar together. Then add the egg, heavy cream, and vanilla extract and mix well.
- Next add the flour, baking powder, and salt and mix well until the dough forms.
- Lastly, add the rainbow sprinkles and mix well to combine.
- Bake at 350 degrees (F)/ 180 degrees (C) for 15 minutes. Let cool and serve with tea or coffee!