I’m just sliding in here real quick to share this not-so-much-a-recipe… recipe with you! Hehe! Let’s just say that it’s a super fun and very easy Little Space activity to do with your dominant leading up to Halloween!! Are you ready? Then, let’s dive in!
Silly Ghost Cupcakes
Makes: 12 cupcakes
- 1 box of German Chocolate Cake Mix
- 1 can of cream cheese frosting
- 1 piping bag (or plastic bag)
- 1 set of candy googly eyes
- 1 pack of cupcake liners
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees (F) / 180 degrees (C).
- Mix the German Chocolate Batter together according to the box. (Mine took 3 eggs, 1/4 c. of oil and a little water).
- Line a 12-count muffin tray with liners. Then ladle the batter into the cupcake liners.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven for 18 minutes. Then let them cool completely.
- Next, grab a drinking glass and place your piping bag into it and over the rim of the glass. Spoon in your cream cheese frosting. Snip the tip of the bag and squeeze the frosting down to the end of the bag.
- Pipe your frosting into a dollop that resembles a ghost! Stick two candy eyes on each ghost and you’re done!
- Serve immediately and enjoy!