Good Morning Friends!
We’re back with another Tiny Talk Tuesday! Today’s topic is: Halloween traditions around the world! When my husband and I first came together, I was surprised to learn that he celebrates Dia de Los Muertos as opposed to what I knew as an American Halloween. Then as I got older I realized that Halloween is so different all across the world! Some countries don’t celebrate Halloween at all! Instead, they have other holidays this time of the year that are equally as special and beautiful. So, today I’d love to learn more about what traditions YOU do around this time of the year! With readers spanning the whole globe I can’t wait to learn more about all the wonderful, amazing traditions you’ve grown up with. 🙂 That said, let’s dive in!
Tiny Talk Tuesday #3 Questions:
- Have you ever celebrated Dia de Los Muertos?
- What is your favorite Halloween tradition?
- Do you do anything to celebrate the harvest, or Fall season?
- What is your favorite Halloween dish to make?
- What is one Halloween tradition from your childhood days?
** Comment with your responses! Or save the banner image and make a post of your own in response! I can’t wait to hear from you!! **