Good Morning Friends!
First off, let me just say that you all blew me away last night with the outpouring of love, warmth, and kindness. You all are truly amazing, beautiful people. So thank you from the bottom of my heart! You lifted my spirits and made me feel happy and bubbly again.
This morning I wanted to write 25 ways that I’ve stayed Little over the Christmas season. I hope these ideas give you inspiration for your own Little Space! May we all have a beautiful holiday season! Now, let’s dive in ❤ :
- Kiss your dominant under mistletoe.
- Watch movies that make you feel happy inside. I love “The Polar Express”.
- Make hot cocoa and create a marshmallow snowman to place in your cup!
- Dance around the house in wool socks to your favorite holiday tunes.
- Bake cookies for Santa!
- Check out picture books from the Library that are all about the holidays! (I’m loving “5 Minute Disney Christmas Bedtime Stories”).
- Make a homemade card for your dominant. Go all out with the colors, glitter, and stickers!
- Wear fun holiday pajamas that make you feel warm and snuggly.
- Rescue a new plushie or toy from the thrift/ upcycle shop! Give it some love and welcome it into your collection.
- Feed an animal who wouldn’t normally get a Christmas meal. Around here, I take bread to the beach to feed the seagulls. 🙂
- Watch your favorite childhood Christmas shows on YouTube!
- Spread some more love right here around the WordPress community by wishing your friends a Merry Christmas and a Happy Holidays! ❤
- Get festive with your favorite emoji’s in text messages, emails, and instant messages with your friends!
- If you live in the Northern Hemisphere, bundle up wearing a cute beanie hat with pom poms! If you live in the Southern Hemisphere, stay cool wearing a cute bathing suit to the beach! 🙂
- Head to your local dollar store to purchase a plain white mug. Then decorate it with sharpie markers to make a new, festive mug for your cups of coffee or tea.
- Curl up and color some pictures that make you smile…. or purchase an adorable coloring book just for Littles!
- Bake a treat for your neighbor or friends. I recommend this easy gingerbread cookie recipe.
- Attend a community event such as: caroling, a tree lighting ceremony, or (if you live on the coast) a boat parade!
- Drive around and look at Christmas lights on houses in your community with your dominant!
- Wear festive socks that make you smile. 🙂 There’s so many to choose from!
- Get your blood flowing, yet stay in Little Space, by doing some Christmas themed yoga!
- Donate a few dollars to a cause that you truly believe in. ❤ Or, support an organization that helps the BDSM Community such as: The National Coalition for Sexual Freedom and The Center for Sex Positive Culture.
- Create your own tradition with your dominant! Make it special and don’t forget to snap a picture to treasure the memory.
- Read “Twas the Night Before Christmas” on Christmas Eve (or have your dominant read it to you! You can totally do this activity via FaceTime if you’re a long distance couple too!!).
- Have a sleepover together beside your tree or under twinkle lights! (Bonus points if you build a pillow fort!).
Alright, friends! That’s my list of 25 ways to stay Little over the holiday break. What things are YOU doing to stay Little this time of the year? Comment and let me know! I’d love to hear from you. 🙂 I hope you all have a bee-you-tea-full weekend, hehe! More as I think of it!