Good Afternoon Friends!!
It has been a hot minute since we did Tiny Talk Tuesday on here, but I’m so excited to bring it back for everyone to chime in. As always, welcome to the new faces here on my blog. 🙂 Hello, to the old faces! And thank you to everyone for your love and support! This week’s topic is: New Year’s Resolutions. So often over New Year’s we hear about resolutions such as: lose weight, earn more money, take that much-needed vacation, write that book you’ve always wanted to, etc.
But what about our Little Resolutions? Do you have resolutions in place to help your “inner child” thrive?
Below you’ll find this week’s questions. If you feel comfortable, comment and share with us what your resolutions for “Little Me” include. But if not, I hope you enjoy taking time to ponder over your Little Space and how you want to continue to evolve in 2020.
Have a beautiful afternoon everyone, and stay tuned for the next installment of “The Dominant’s Den” tonight!
- Now that we’re in a new decade, have you created any resolutions for your “Little Me” or “inner child”?
- What is one thing that you wish to improve upon as a Little?
- What is one thing that you want to continue in 2020 as a Little?
- What is one new thing you’d like to explore this year as a Little?
- What is one goal you’d like to achieve 30 days from now?