Good Morning Friends!
We’re back with another “Wittle Products Wednesday”. As many of you know, I’m the type of girl who loves to do things on a dime. I don’t have a money tree growing in the backyard, and I’m not going to break the bank despite wanting to turn my house into a home like Hello Kitty’s (hehe). So! This series is all about products for adult littles that are functional, cute, but most importantly affordable. You won’t find any Louis Vuitton bags or Louboutin heels around here.
Instead, I’m showcasing products, (mostly from Amazon so that we can all pick them up), which I’ve reviewed, tested, and certified as “perfect” for every adult little! 🙂 I don’t receive any commission or kickback from you purchasing them. I just think these products are wonderful to have around for your little space! Now then, are you ready to dive in? Then, let’s go!
Price: $4.98 USD
What I love about this night light:
- It has a sensor on the front to make it energy efficient. No need to worry about unplugging or turning it off.
- The mushrooms change color!! So kawaii!!
- It’s flush against the wall, so if you have furniture around or are living in a tiny house (like me!) it won’t jut out too much from the wall.
- It’s super affordable. If you love this night light, you can purchase a 4 pack for $10 USD!
- It’s whimsical looking and adds a bit of fun, artificial foliage to your space.
- It gives off quite a bit of light for such a tiny bed lamp! I was highly impressed. (Perfect for keeping the nighttime “heebie jeebies” away).
Alright my friends, that’s it from me for this post. I hope you all enjoyed it. If you purchase this night light, comment and let me know if you enjoy it too. Smash that follow button if you’re new around here, and I will see you all back here this afternoon for Day 6 of “The Dominant’s Den”!