We’re all in this together….
We’ve got this….
All for one and one for all—–
Yeah, hang on a second. I’m down for the positive, “let’s stay home and not infect the s*** out of each other” thing. But can we all pause for a moment and acknowledge that we’re united in a case of self-isolation boredom?
You guys…. I’m BORED!! So bored.
Here’s what I’ve been up to these days:
- I’ve learned more “fun facts” from my kid then I ever thought possible.
- We’re going outside (with masks) to watch the Supermoon tonight. Because… it was a fun fact that she found in her delivered magazine.
- I’ve developed a new anxiety. I’m going to call it TP-phobia. The fear of running out of toilet paper. After my grocery stores cut everything down to small packs and only 2 per household, I switched to buying the MEGA CHEESE WHEEL of commercial toilet paper. Pray for my bum.
- Netflix and I have an on-again/off-again relationship.
- I’ve turned my tiny home into my own personal dance club.
- I’ve lost all sense of making matching outfits. I grab the first two pieces of clean clothing. One for the top. One for the bottom. Done.
- I actually check the calendar feature in my laptop daily to remind myself what day of the week it is.
- I’ve literally watched my tea kettle boil because…. I have the time.
- I’ve learned exactly how long I can be in a room with my family before I need to escape to the bathroom for a moment to myself (lol).
- Watching the news has become a source of commentary for the Captain and I as we question the intellectual level of some people in our state.
- I’ve turned into a mosquito-fighting superhero as Spring is in full bloom and apparently the plague of blood-sucking insects has descended on the farm. (Go with mosquito incense. They rock!).
- Air purifiers really make everything much more comfortable.
- We have sat and marveled at our new water filtering pitcher. Yes… we’re marveling… at clean water. We’re at that level. 😉
- I now only shave my legs when I have an appointment out. Otherwise… I’m channeling my inner chimpanzee.
- I’ve finally embraced the “no bra” movement. It’s awesome.
- YouTube really can pass the time
(and wither brain cells)when you’re so bored you want to cry.
- We’ve started dubbing this time as “A.P.” (after pandemic) and “B.P.” (before pandemic).
- The Captain and I watch live streams to have human contact lol.
- Exercise? We started off strong and then……..
- Cosmos (my cat) and I have had full blown conversations about the meaning of life and everything in between.
- I’ve discovered new music to listen to! Finding new songs on YouTube is so much fun.
- I’ve been thinking about all of YOU! I hope you’re staying healthy and well. ❤
Alright my friends, that’s it from me for this post. I hope you all got a chuckle out of it. If you did, hit that like button and let me know. Smash that follow button if you’re new around here, and I will see you back here for the next topic!