Good Morning Friends!
“Findom” is something spoken about here and there in the BDSM community, but is still a topic that is relatively obscure to the masses. In society we are often told to get a bank account, and learn healthy budgeting habits from an early age. While I wholeheartedly agree that learning to manage your money is important, today I want to pose 5 questions to you surrounding financial domination. For some, the act of being financially dominated is thrilling and arousing. Some “Fin-Dom/Dommes” online will have their clients give them total control over their bank accounts, and use humiliation as a way to keeping them in line with their submission. Other D/s couples lean towards the dominant being the primary breadwinner, and as such, give financial control to them. This can often be seen in Taken-In-Hand D/s relationships.
In the vast world of domination and submission there are bunches of ways to incorporate financial domination into your relationship, if that’s something that interests you and your partner. Here are five critical thinking questions to get your mind bubbling about this very subject. I would love to hear your thoughts in the comments below! Have a beautiful Tuesday everyone, and I will see you back here for the next topic!
Tiny Talk Tuesday #6: Financial Domination
- Are you attracted to the idea of being financially dominated? Why or why not?
- If you engaged in financial domination, what are some ways you would protect yourself from scams and abuse?
- Do you believe that financial domination and humiliation/blackmail should go hand in hand? Why or why not?
- What aspects (if any), of your finances, would you relinquish control to your dominant?
- What resources on financial domination have you found to be helpful?