Good Evening Friends!
I know this mini motivation is sliding in here towards the latter end of today, but I wanted to give you a burst of positivity before the sun sets on the day. ❤ Today I encourage you to believe that you can do anything you want to do. Lately, I have been making intentional time to dive into Little Space. It isn’t always easy, but I’ve found that I’m a happier me when I do small things that nurture “Little Me”.
Everyday we choose how we want to spend our time. We make decisions based upon the things going on around us, and we spend our time like currency. This week, I dare you to be choosy about how you spend your time. Here are a few ways that I’ve been nurturing my Little Space while still isolating at home:
- Make myself a breakfast fit for a princess! I am loving my new Hamilton Dual Breakfast Sandwich Maker. Every morning Daddy and I whip up a breakfast sandwich loaded with vegetables, a scrambled egg, a slice of cheese, all tucked into a whole-wheat English muffin. It’s delicious! But the best part is when Daddy cuts my sandwich into quarters to make me feel extra-Little! 🙂
- Listen to music that makes you want to shake your body! For me, that means rocking out to the “Moana” soundtrack or “Nahko and Medicine for the People”.
- Make healthy treats! I am hooked to making fruit-based, no-sugar popsicles now that it’s turning to summer! (With July 4th right around the corner, this Strawberry Popsicle Recipe is the perfect, healthy treat for you to enjoy!) All you need is a blender, strawberries, popsicle sticks, and paper cups!
- Wear cute face masks. You’re still wearing your mask out and about, right? 🙂 Here in California, we are mandated to wear a mask each time we go out from our home regardless of where we’re going. As such, people have begun to get quite trendy and chic with their face mask designs. I now have a watermelon print mask that I adore. If you’re looking for cute face masks to feel Little while still staying safe, I recommend: “This Too Shall Pass” mask from Revolve, Disney Face Masks, Kitten face mask from Hot Topic, and The Rainbow Collection face mask from Sock It To Me!
- Have a movie night! Around here we have been having a BLAST watching movies as a family. Not only does the family enjoy it, but I get to feel Little inside while watching these movies too. All of these are available on Netflix. Lately I have watched: Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, Song of the Sea, Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, A Whisker Away, and Season 5 of Queer Eye!
- Try something new in Little Space! You guys… for the longest time I wanted to try wearing a diaper in Little Space. But honestly, I was too nervous! I wasn’t sure if it would resonate with me. I wasn’t sure if my Daddy would want to see me in a cute diapie. I wasn’t sure if there was a diapie out there that was made just for my bum. But, after much conversation, and pondering the idea a lot… I took the leap and bought my first package of ABDL diapers! (I’ll write more about it in depth in another post ❤ ). Suffice it to say, it was awesome!! I stepped out of my little comfort zone, and it felt fantastic! Now I have one more way to express my little side both to the world, and with my Daddy! 🙂
Alright my friends, that’s it from me for this post. I hope you all enjoyed it. If you did, hit that like button and let me know. Smash that follow button if you’re new around here, and I will see you back here for the next post!