Good Afternoon Friends!
I hope you all are doing well, and having a relaxing weekend. Over the past few weeks I have taken time away from this space to regroup, and recharge my creative batteries. In the process of doing so I have met and made some wonderful friends, all of whom are in the Cg/l lifestyle! Being around other Littles and Doms has helped me to refocus my efforts for the back part of 2020, which leads me to today’s post!
I am so excited to bring you the announcement of the August 2020 “Diving into Disney” workshop for Littles!!! This 30 day workshop will begin this Saturday August 1st, 2020.
Everyday throughout the month of August I will be posting on here a FREE printable for you to enjoy, along with a lesson plan for personal development in your Little Space. Each day will include the following:
- 1 Disney character to study in depth. We will discuss why they are a role model for Littles, and follow up with a related little space activity.
- 1 “Disney Bounding” outfit suggestion, of how to take normal street clothing and pair pieces together to reflect the Disney character of the day!
- 1 Personal development activity to help you stay connected to the “Little Me” part of you inside.
- 1 Disney movie to watch for FREE every night at 7 PM PST (via our stream on Discord: https://www.mrbones.zone/chat ) and you can chat with all of us LIVE in the general chat area while we watch as a big group ❤ (Come say “hi!” to me! 😀 )
- 1 free printable that includes a journal page with critical thinking questions about the daily theme.
It is my goal for you to have the opportunity to carve out a little time to regress and enter the little space mindset, all while making new friends and having fun! You will be able to access all of the printables and lesson plans via the page on my home page menu link area. So keep your eyes open for that to be unveiled this week!
I am also excited to collaborate with Mr. Bones all month long as he livestreams (via Twitch) to discuss Cg/l topics! Please come join us every Tuesday and Thursday for discussions about all things Cg/l and Little Space.
This week’s topics:
Tuesday 7/28- Discussion and Review about Penny’s latest book, “The DDLG Summer Busy Book”
Thursday 7/30: How to Thrive in a Long Distance D/s Relationship
I hope you all come and join us in this wonderful journey as we dive into all things Disney and discover new aspects about ourselves all along the way.
Alright my friends, that’s it from me for this post. I hope you all are excited about the upcoming workshop. If you are, hit that like button and let me know. Smash that follow button if you’re new around here, and I will see you back here this Saturday as we kick things off for the 30 days of “Diving into Disney”!