Good Afternoon Friends!
A while ago I wrote a series about Christianity and BDSM. In that series I discussed “10 Ways to Be a Christian AND a Little” along with “Can you be a Christian and be into BDSM?”. A big thank you to everyone who liked, shared, and spread the word about that series. I have gotten lots of positive feedback from many of you. As such, it inspired me to make another post of 20 different ways you can incorporate Christianity into your D/s relationship. Are you ready? Then, let’s dive in! ❤
- Study the taken in hand D/s dynamic. This D/s dynamic is rooted in the Bible. Many submissives use Proverbs 31 as the basis of the type of domestic servant/ submissive that they wish to be. The dominant is considered the Head of the Household, and the submissive yields to the dominant’s commands. This dynamic works well with many Christian couples because traditional gender roles are often a major part of the dynamic.
- Fill your home with artwork of bible verses and Christian décor. Place inspirational bible verses up on the wall as artwork, or have your morning tea in a Christian mug to set your mind and body right for the day. Having the word of God around your home will help you to feel uplifted and centered.
- Use Christian toys in your Little Space. There are many toys that are specifically Christian that Adult Littles would enjoy playing with. There are Noah’s Ark sets, plushie Adam and Eve dolls, and many more! You can also get cloth Bible books to have your dominant read to you.
- Keep a variety of Bibles in your home to study and learn from. Having some children’s illustrated bibles on hand is a great way to get your Little into the head space while reading Bible stories together.
- Pray together! One of the best things to do as a couple is to pray together. Pray in the good times. Pray in the bad times. Lean into prayer and build your faith together with the power of prayer.
- Watch sermons both in your adult and little space. There are many great sermons to watch online, especially during this pandemic. I recommend Hope City or Transformation Church!
- Watch Christian Movies together for movie night. Netflix has a wonderful selection of Christian movies to choose from. Disney + also has many wholesome shows for you and your Christian partner to enjoy.
- Use Proverbs 31 as a guide for submission. Proverbs 31 is an excellent guide for women to use to learn domestic service, wearing modest clothing, being kind, and hardworking.
- Create an uplifting Christian-Rock playlist together. From Mercy Me to Hillsong, Hawk Nelson, Michelle Williams, TobyMac, Amy Grant, Michael W. Smith, and more! Creating a playlist of worship music together can bring so much joy.
- Let the Fruits of the Spirit guide your behavior towards each other. The fruit of the spirit is: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.
- Host a Bible study with people in the lifestyle. There are many people who are both into BDSM and who are also Christian. Have them over for a light supper and Bible study as you get to know each other. Think of it as your own munch!
- Wear cute (but modest!) clothing that resonates with your submissive side. There are many onesies and lifestyle clothing pieces that can be modest AND cute. If you’re stumped for ideas check out my favorite online Cg/l shops.
- Visit each other’s churches to learn more about each other’s backgrounds. There are literally hundreds (if not thousands) of different types of Christian denominations. Visiting each other’s home churches can help you better understand your partners values, practices, and preferred way of worship.
- Host a potluck with fellow Christian friends! A potluck is a great, inexpensive way for Christian friends to come together to eat and have fellowship. 🙂 (Plus you get to test out all of those slow cooker recipes!).
- Add Christian apps to each other’s phones to inspire and encourage each other daily. Some great apps would be a daily bible quote, iDisciple, Bible Memory, and more!
- Attend Christian concerts and conventions together. Some Christian concerts are an absolute blast and are more like rock concerts. Grab your partner and head to a concert (after the pandemic!) to enjoy worship music in a full, immersive experience.
- Take a road trip to Christian places. From a giant Noah’s ark replica, to the tallest cross, to the precious moments chapel, there are tons of places across America (and the world) to take a road trip and connect with your faith.
- Gift each other Christian themed gifts to have a visual reminder of your values.
- Let your dominant guide your social media accounts and protect you as their submissive. A great idea is to label yourselves as Christian on your social media. Keep each other in check with tasteful Instagram photos, uplifting/ SFW content, and communicating with safe people online.
- Always present your best behavior because you are a reflection of your dominant (and values). Never forget that you are a reflection of your dominant. Your behavior is a reflection of how your dominant trained you, and how much you know about the lifestyle. So, be mindful and careful to be on your best behavior. 🙂
Alright my friends, that’s it from me for this post, if you liked it hit that like button and let me know. If you’re new here, smash that follow button to follow along and stay up to date on the latest posts about all things Cg/l and BDSM, and I will see you back here for the next topic!